The Glamorgan Development squad was set up in 2010 by Roger Jones the it being called the Nursey Squad intially.
Roger had noticed there was a gap in the junior coaching within Glamorgan Golf and the sqaud became more popular with juniors between ages of 8 and 12. Together with the many of affiliated clubs the program was able to help improve Junior golfers looking to take up the game.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To introduce Juniors to the game of golf.
- To provide coaching ans develop good habits – Grip, Aim, Stance & Posture.
- To help build relationships and enjoyment within the squad.
- To give parents a pathway for their children to the olfer sections within Glamorgan Golf
- A safe place for children to enjoy their golf.